50 years of experience
The Torres y Torres Law Firm was established in 1968 by its founder Carlos Torres y Torres Lara.
For five decades we have gained significant experience in legal, economic and administrative areas allowing us to provide a full range of legal services to our valued individual and corporate clients.
We have more than sixty highly qualified members in our team that are all devoted to providing high quality services to our clients in order to meet all of their legal needs.
The Torres y Torres Law Firm, along with Asesorandina-Asesores y Consultores, are part of Grupo TyTL, which developed Teleley, the first legal website in Peru.
Since its founding, our law firm has been serving as a consultant in various aspects related to Corporate Social Responsibility, which has positioned us today as the LEADING SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE CORPORATE LAW FIRM.
Torres and Torres Lara (TYTL) is a Law firm that provides superior legal representation. It has been a prestigious law firm for over 45 years, assisting its clients in the different branches of law. Since its foundation, our Law Firm has embraced the concept of “corporate social responsibility”, allowing us to position ourselves today as the LEADING LAW FIRM IN METHODS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. Ultimately TYTL was certified as the first and only Law Firm to be a ‘Socially Responsible Business’, according to Peruvian Patronage 2021.
Since its origin to the present day, our firm has offered services that allow the relationships that each business has with their particular interest group to flourish. For instance:
- We have specialized in advising on subjects related to the interaction between communities and both private and governmental entities. Due to this, we have gained vast experience in the implementation of effective associative mechanisms such as formal business networks.
- We have developed relationships with many consultants designed to allow us to connect suppliers to
- We have specialized in advising clients of methods of Good Corporate Governance, allowing an appropriate interaction between the shareholders, directors and managers of
- We have developed relationships with many consultants who can help create a suitable working environment, which respects regulations, (especially those regarding security and health), and provides additional benefits for the associates of the business.
- We have provided advice in a multitude of subjects related to consumers and the consumer considerations that a business should prioritize and make. As a consequence of this the business can develop correctly in the market, under a scheme of fair competition.
It is essential to note that such experience has allowed us to work with both private and public entities, and non-profit entities in relation to subjects strictly related to the Corporate Social Responsibility. (Amongst others: UNACEM, OIT, The International Cooperative Alliance, COSUDE, The Ministry of Production, The Ministry of Agriculture, el MINCETUR, Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation, Care, GIZ, Manuela Ramos, CONVEAGRO, Hochschild Mining, Banco Azteca, CPP, Banco de Crédito del Perú, Empresa de Transporte Soyuz, ISA REP, Los Portales, etc.)